Red Cross: award-winning internal communications
In 2022 the British Red Cross won silver at the annual Communicate Internal Communications and Engagement Awards for Best use of Video and Animation. The film was co-produced with Internal Communications Officer, Holly Ritchie, and edited by us. This project brought together the two ways we have worked with the internal communications team – through our production services and by training the team to develop their own story gathering skills.
- We provided copywriting and photography services for Life magazine, which was mailed to 16,000 volunteers three times a year.
- We provide monthly stories for their staff and volunteer email news letters.
- We produce films for a range of uses, including the annual staff and volunteer festival, leadership conferences and to support volunteer recruitment and communications.
- We delivered smartphone filmmaking courses to the internal communications team and to communication and engagement volunteers so they could produce their own short films.
- We delivered an interview and creative writing course to provide the internal communications team with the skills and confidence they need to produce real life stories.
Watch the award-winning film here: