Workshops and Conferences
Whether you are looking for an in-depth skills development workshop or a fast-paced session for a staff conference, our storytelling workshops consistently receive outstanding feedback. Workshops we have delivered include:
- A five day communications and storytelling workshop for Pendekezo Letu, an organisation working with street children in Nairobi. The week included modules on setting communications objectives, developing key messages, how to identify a story, a practical story gathering exercise in an urban slum and a content planning exercise.
- A half day advanced interview skills course for Sightsavers communications staff.
- A full day storytelling workshop for education charity Shine, focused on identifying stories, the responsibilities of storytellers, interview skills and writing skills.
- A full day interview and creative writing skills course for the British Red Cross internal communications team.
- A one hour science of storytelling session for a conference of the Chairs of local Wildlife Trusts.
- A 90 minute introduction to storytelling session for delegates at a campaigning summer school run by Irish union, Forsa.
- A one-to-one advanced photography skills training day for the case study officer at Mencap.
- A full day course into the power of storytelling for all staff at the Carers’ Centre.
We have also spoken at a number of events including Fundraising Convention, CharityComms seminars and a Together for Short Lives communications and fundraising conference.